But we can tell you this, we know that Heavenly Father is a God of miracles. Our miracle was not that dad would continue to be here with us now...rather, that our own hearts will continue to keep beating...even after saying goodbye to the greatest man we've ever known.
Dad, we love you. We are grateful for your amazing life...we will miss your smile, your laugh, your tight hugs and the millions of other little things that make you so incredible...
With love,

Sending hugs and prayers of comfort from all your cousins and family.
ReplyDeleteMy heart hurts for you. I know what it is like to lose a Daddy for a period of time (I was 17 when I lost my Daddy, he was 49). I know that there is a great Blair reunion going on today on the other side of the veil as Carl is welcomed home. My prayers continue for your sweet family. That you may continue to feel the peace, comfort and perspective from a loving Father.
ReplyDeleteIt has been hard to see so many good Blair Men die so young thanks for your sweet words and love Marilyn
DeleteNever easy, but how blessed we are to know that it is only for a moment, and then together forever. And the love and joy Carl is sharing, how great that is. Wishing you peace and certain knowledge of what lies ahead.
ReplyDeleteThat is Mike Blair, Pat's brother.
ReplyDelete