I want to thank you all for your prayers and support. I know Carl has influenced so many in his life, most importantly, me. He has been my best friend since I was 15 and I ask that you continue to pray for him.
Just want to offer the sincere love and prayers of our entire Randle family.....We love you all and continue to pray daily for your sweet Dad and family. May you all be sustained by faith, hope, and the love of all of us and our Heavenly Father at this time.
With love -
Sarah and family, Nate and Family, Spencer and family and Steve
What a sweet picture of the two of you! Carl and your family are in my thoughts an prayers. (Just called the San Diego Temple to add Carl and your family to the prayer roll) Pat Whitacre (Jim's daughter)
My heart has been heavy as I have read your posts. I am so very thankful for a loving Father in Heaven which I am certain is so very mindful of Carl and his needs and the prayers of your family. I am certain that ministering angels are attending to Carl as well as wrapping their arms around you at this time. May you feel His comfort and love at this time.
Marilyn, While I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, I feel like I know you. Carl spent many weeks over the last year and a half at Ralphs in California helping rollout DC1C. He has been mentor to me and all the trainers here. I am always in awe of his ability to teach an entire class from memory. My favorite thing is the way he weaves stories of you into his presentations. It is evident you are the love of his life and that family and faith are the most important things in his life. All of you are in my prayers. Sincerely , Cynthia Lavia Ralphs Grocery Company
Marilyn, I like Cynthia am amazed at his ability to teach from memory! He will always have a powerpoint presentation to go along with his lesson but rarely refers to it. I think he has the powerpoint for those of us that need the visual along with the verbal! At one National Logistics Cultural Council meeting he told us this is an 8 hour teach and you will get it in 2 hours and you will have everything you need to know about this! I am thinking you have got to be kidding! But in 2 hours or a little less we DID have everything we needed to know. Carl would always have the clicker in his hand to move the slides as he was talking and he happened to lay it down in front of me....Well, as a group someone was always trying to "get" him. I picked the clicker up as he was talking and was moving the slides forwards and backwards. While he was talking you could tell he was trying to locate it as he continued to speak, never missing a beat but glancing at the screen he knew somene had it! He was on the hunt to find that person! Those setting around me knew I had it and the laughs had begun. He is such a good sport and he did weave stories of all of you in to whatever he was getting ready to talk about. His way of keeping all of you with him while he was away I think. Our Heavenly Father is holding this special man of yours and mentor and friend to many. Many prayers of healing for Carl and many prayers of strength for all of you at this time. Sincerely, Dianna Sneed Dillon Stores, Hutchinson, KS
Marilyn, we just wanted you to know that our family has been so saddened ever since we got the news, and we are hoping you feel our love and support. We all love Carl and you both. We will continue to pray for you all and we know that Heavenly Father is watching over you.
Dear Blair family -
ReplyDeleteJust want to offer the sincere love and prayers of our entire Randle family.....We love you all and continue to pray daily for your sweet Dad and family. May you all be sustained by faith, hope, and the love of all of us and our Heavenly Father at this time.
With love -
Sarah and family, Nate and Family, Spencer and family and Steve
Cute Sarah thanks for all your love and support. We love your family. Love Marilyn
DeleteWhat a sweet picture of the two of you! Carl and your family are in my thoughts an prayers. (Just called the San Diego Temple to add Carl and your family to the prayer roll)
ReplyDeletePat Whitacre (Jim's daughter)
Pat this is one of my most favorite pictures of CarI and I. Thanks for your loving words Love Marilyn
DeleteMarilyn and family,
ReplyDeleteMy heart has been heavy as I have read your posts. I am so very thankful for a loving Father in Heaven which I am certain is so very mindful of Carl and his needs and the prayers of your family. I am certain that ministering angels are attending to Carl as well as wrapping their arms around you at this time. May you feel His comfort and love at this time.
All my love,
Lisa Murray
Lisa we have received many blessings this past 9 days. Thanks for your prayers! Love Marilyn
DeleteMarilyn,
ReplyDeleteWhile I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, I feel like I know you. Carl spent many weeks over the last year and a half at Ralphs in California helping rollout DC1C. He has been mentor to me and all the trainers here. I am always in awe of his ability to teach an entire class from memory. My favorite thing is the way he weaves stories of you into his presentations. It is evident you are the love of his life and that family and faith are the most important things in his life. All of you are in my prayers.
Sincerely ,
Cynthia Lavia
Ralphs Grocery Company
Thanks so much for your kind words. I have always known how much Carl loves me. Love Marilyn
DeleteMarilyn,
ReplyDeleteI like Cynthia am amazed at his ability to teach from memory! He will always have a powerpoint presentation to go along with his lesson but rarely refers to it. I think he has the powerpoint for those of us that need the visual along with the verbal! At one National Logistics Cultural Council meeting he told us this is an 8 hour teach and you will get it in 2 hours and you will have everything you need to know about this! I am thinking you have got to be kidding! But in 2 hours or a little less we DID have everything we needed to know. Carl would always have the clicker in his hand to move the slides as he was talking and he happened to lay it down in front of me....Well, as a group someone was always trying to "get" him. I picked the clicker up as he was talking and was moving the slides forwards and backwards. While he was talking you could tell he was trying to locate it as he continued to speak, never missing a beat but glancing at the screen he knew somene had it! He was on the hunt to find that person! Those setting around me knew I had it and the laughs had begun. He is such a good sport and he did weave stories of all of you in to whatever he was getting ready to talk about. His way of keeping all of you with him while he was away I think. Our Heavenly Father is holding this special man of yours and mentor and friend to many. Many prayers of healing for Carl and many prayers of strength for all of you at this time.
Sincerely,
Dianna Sneed
Dillon Stores, Hutchinson, KS
Carl LOVES a kidder for sure. Those are the reasons he loved his job so much. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Love Marilyn
DeleteMarilyn, we just wanted you to know that our family has been so saddened ever since we got the news, and we are hoping you feel our love and support. We all love Carl and you both. We will continue to pray for you all and we know that Heavenly Father is watching over you.
ReplyDelete