Friday, June 28, 2013

Our Dad Red Dog

As you are probably aware, our dad Carl Blair was involved in an accident Wednesday morning doing one of the things he loves most -- riding his bike. We have spent the last several days here with dad as he is fighting his fight. As he would say, "It's a character builder". While we are busy as a family building character, we wanted a single place where we could provide basic updates as we get them as well as share stories about all the crazy things dad has done and somehow escaped. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol. I think that was the hardest part about that Lotoja for him. Having to ride a woman's bike with reflectors. It probably still had the pie on the rear wheel. No offense Cindy.

      Delete
  2. Words cannot describe how I feel.. My friend of 32 years.. The big brother to me as I lost mine.. Always there for me no matter what. Lotoja was just a spec of the experiences I have had with Carl.. It was all about the ones building to race the Lotoja.. I will forever love this man no matter what.. "Saddle up, clip in and no lame excuses.. RIDE !!!".. "CB" Go where you have to go, here or there.. Your work is eternal my friend.. Conwey

    ReplyDelete